Dr. Craig Charleston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Charleston?

Save yourself

Posted on June 1st, 2017

This man left one other clinic leaving hardship on patients and the practice to go to another clinic to do the very same thing. Then he drops me with out a reason leaving a bad mark on me in order to receive care from any other pain doctor. I have good standing with yep pain care agencies but that does not count because of his discharge from HIS care. He ha s left several nurses and patients in unnecessary hardship due to his instability as a physician and a human being.

Go there if you want narcotics only and not real treatments/therapy

Posted on August 27th, 2016

He collects your insurance and sends you out the door with narcotics without actually checking for effectiveness. No additional therapies like creams, topicals, injections, NSAIDs, etc are offered. This is a pill poppers heaven. For patients who would like to treat their chronic pain from multiple fronts and not just stay home on narcotics, this is not the doctor I would choose.

Don't go to this quack

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Office staff are very professional. Clean office and friendly staff. I can't say that about the doctor. After one visit I decided to head to Houston and seek someone with a better beside manners. More pills and trying things from the past that didn't work then and trying them again seems idiotic. If you don't have anything good to say you shouldn't say anything , but in his case I wouldn't let him treat my dog!

Will not return.

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Will not return.

IN PAIN

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

I would not classify him as a doctor. The only time I talked to him was on my first visit and never saw him again. I received a letter from him saying he would no longer see me because I have no confidence in him. I followed all the rules for years they gave me meds that I had to pay for out of pocket nothing worked. I was honest with them at all times and told them when I could not get help with the pain I would by pills from friends that wanted to help me. I am 46, divorced raising two sons, have my own business and he labels me a drug dealer. I was told by the nurse that I should have lied and not told him that. All I wanted was help with the pain. I have diabetes, severe arthritis, heart problems. I have lived with this pain for 7 years before finally getting what I thought would be help. On my last visit they told me AGAIN they wanted to try something new I said ok but if it did not work I was going to take pain meds they told me I could not do that because Dr. Charleston would not like it. I waited in the room for about 45 minuets they final came back and told me of my next appointment and I left. I received a certified letter of him telling me he no longer wanted to see me BECAUSE OUR RELATIONSHIP DEPENDS ON MUTUAL RAPPORT. This from someone I have seen once in almost two years what a joke. He was not even man enough to tell me not to come back to my face. One last thing that is strange about this so called doctor. The day of my last visit for the very first time in two years they gave me this electronic questionnaire to fill out. I find it somewhat funny that the day I answered these questions is the day they no longer want to see me??????????? I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO TREAT MY DOG. Someone is going to make a possible life decision on someone based on third party (nurse) information.

Excellent and legit

Posted on March 20th, 2013

This is not one of "those pain clinics". They are obviously following all the rules and are very cautious. Very large place with many staff who are very knowledgeable. They spent a lot of time with my mom and kept trying until they got her relief. The nurse practitioner we saw seemed to know as much as the doctors. She was very caring too.

Horrible doctor!

Posted on January 27th, 2013

The only people I saw at my many appointments weren't even doctors! The only time I saw Dr. Charleston was when he put shots in my back. They kept giving me medicine for things that I didn't even have and the medicine also made me sick and they wouldn't stop giving it to me. His staff doesn't care about their patients at all. And when I called to tell them the medicine made me sick they said the only thing I could do was make another appointment to talk to someone about it even though my last appointment was only a week before! All they want is money! They care nothing about actual patients and helping to fix the patients issues at all!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Dr charleston is a very caring and understanding doctor who spends a good amount of time with his patients during their first visit. It took a while to get my first visit, but the wait was worth it. I'd highly reccomend him to people suffering from chronic pain.

Posted on October 30th, 2017