Dr. Craig Clark Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Craig Clark?

Posted on December 4th, 2013

My child has been a patient of Dr Clark for many years , and has been doing well under Dr. Clark's care, however, Dr. Clark is EXTREMELY hard, if not impossible to reach outside of his scheduled appointments. Over the past week I have emailed and left telephone messages, as has my son, yet neither of us has been able to contact him. My son has been having issues with the medications prescribed by Dr. Clark, and I feel that it inexcusable that our concerns have not been addressed by the prescribing doctor . There are many very highly respected Psychiatrists, both adolescent and adult, and based on these issues, I would advise anyone looking for a Psychiatric provider go to another practice.

Posted on May 9th, 2017