Dr. Craig Cummins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Cummins?

excellent physician

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have had shoulder surgery for year; finally better thanks to dr cummins' surgical expertise!!!

Simply The Best

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cummings over the course of about two years as he put me back together following an auto accident. His skill speaks for itself as I have full mobility in all injured areas. His care and concern for me personally is something rarely seen in a doctor. His attitude and sense of humor are always upbeat. Thank you Sir!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Great doctor

Highly recommend Dr. Cummins!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Cummins for any orthopedic work - he is professional and courteous. He listened to and addressed my questions/concerns regarding my shoulder and made helpful recommendations for treatment. His medical staff is wonderful - very positive, friendly, very approachable and responsive to calls.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr. Cummins did an amazing job on multiple shoulder surgeries due to accident. Regained almost full range of motion. Always felt I was getting all the information and never felt during follow-up appointments.

Stop putting it off, get your pain relief NOW.

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Best shoulder surgeon, period. Great bed side mannor. Geniune understanding of patients needs. I've had both shoulders fitted with replacements. Thank goodness for replacement parts. I'm on my way to complete recovery.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Cummins from multiple sources and glad I followed their recommendation. Dr Cummins is professional, listened to my concerns and an excellent surgeon Dr Cummins gets my highest recommendation

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Cummins is an excellent surgeon.My recovery went so well.I highly recommend him.

excellent shoulder surgeon

Posted on February 9th, 2015

excellent physician

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I have had nothing but an excellent experience with the Doctors and staff at Lake Cook Orthopedics. They are easy to do business with, very timely on appointments, curteous and professional. The physical therapy team at the Fieldhouse facility are also excellent. Dr. Cummins performed my shoulder surgery. I had minimal pain starting from day 1 post op and my recovery has been nothing but exceptional......a big shout out to Dr. Cummins PA, Lauren Barouch, what a great group of professionals.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Very professional, caring and listens. Staff is very kind and caring. Always a pleasure.

Excellent Doctor and Shoulder Surgeon

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Cummins was recommended to me by multiple sources and I'm glad I followed their recommendation. Before meeting Dr. Cummins I was considering having my shoulder fixed at an academic center like Rush or Northwestern. I am so glad I choose Dr. Cummins to perform my shoulder replacement. He is personable, professional and from how my shoulder feels he is a great surgeon. It was much nicer to have my surgery closer to my home and to know that my care was as good or better than it would have been at those other medical centers.