Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig J Della Valle
Dr. Craig J Della Valle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Munster, IN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Della Valle is affiliated with Holy Family Medical Center. Dr. Della Valle has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig J Della Valle has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig J Della Valle has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Postoperative Complications
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Craig J Della Valle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig J Della Valle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I am seven weeks post op and couldn't be happier! I consulted three orthopedic physicians prior to him...he was the only one who listened and asked me what my expected outcome/goal would be. I swam yesterday without pain...looking forward to cross country and snowshoeing again. My family is thrilled that I am no longer limping behind them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me rejoin life again! PS the daily texts were helpful, encouraging and motivating.
Dr. Della Valle performed a partial knee replacement surgery on me. I requested it and he listened to me. The surgery went very well and I plan on skiing 3 months after my surgery. His skill as a surgeon makes that goal possible. His staff sent out daily texts to me. The texts were encouraging and very helpful.
This was my second knee replacement. I had my left knee done in 2012. My right now in August with Dr. Della Valle. The difference between the two surgeons was like night and day. Dr. Della Valle was so very much better. The after surgery was so much better. Recovery was so much easier and so very much faster. I really can not even say how his knowledge for every step along the way was complete. I received texts daily which I Loved.
Dr saw me after he had heard about a failed hip replacement from a friend of my daughter. Made an appointment for me in Chicago in the early morning hours.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Della Valle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
New York University
Dr. Craig J Della Valle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig J Della Valle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.