Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Donatucci MD
Dr. Craig Donatucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Donatucci is affiliated with Durham Regional Hospital, Duke University Hospital and Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Donatucci has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Craig Donatucci has the following 11 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Dr. Craig Donatucci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig Donatucci - Posted on August 18th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig Donatucci - Posted on March 25th, 2009
Dr. Donatucci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Durham Regional Hospital
Duke University Hospital
Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Duke University Hospital
Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Durham VA Medical
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Craig Donatucci Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Medical Center, 200 Trent Dr, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig Donatucci, MD - Urology in Durham, NC, in this video.
Dr. Craig Donatucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.