Have you seen Dr. Craig Duck?

Highly recommended

Took his time, genuinely remembered me from previous visits, not just a number.

Perfect Doctor

I don't go to the 'doctor' often. I apply a holistic approach to my health but when I need to go, Dr. Duck is the MAN! I'm a 50 year old woman and have seen my share of medical pros. Dr. Duck is smart, sensitive, responsive, attentive and wears awesome ties and sox!

Good doctor

I had some medical issues for the past 10 years that no doctor has been able to properly diagnose or resolve. Dr Duck was able to do it successfully in about 3 months. I've been seeing Dr Duck for about 3 years now and his treatment is still working very well. I understand that some people may not like his bedside manner, but honestly, I would much rather have a doctor that can actually fix things than just pat me on the back and tell me it's going to be ok.

Avoid

Brutal bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my malady. Just overall poor experiences with Dr. Duck.

Good care Doc.

Great Doc - prevention oriented... friendly staff... what more could one want?

My Doctor

Current Patient

I have been going to Dr. Duck for for 9 years, so I haven't just climbed out of an ice cave from somewhere else. He's straight forward and doesn't pull punches. I prefer to surround myself with professionals that give me straight advice - can't live without it and the staff at his office!

I never fill these in.....

...but Dr Duck is rude and condescending. There's a reason that he's always accepting patients.....no-one wants him as their doctor.

unconcerned about health issues

I came from out of state to NCFMA which is the highest rated family medicine practice in the area. This Dr. was the only available in the group yet the others in the practice all got top dr. awards in San Diego Magazine .I have a colon cancer all through my family, most recently my brother, yet told not necessary to get colonoscopy for a couple more years[had 1st at 45, at the time I was 49], had a benign fatty tumor on my kidney that I was given 1 follow up ultrasound for in my previous state, that he said did not need to be checked ,but my current internest says should be done again since it has been 5 years. My child also had been going to him and complained from 7 to 10 years old of stiff and sore feet. He really did not examine them and never referred us to anyone or went any further into a superficial surface check. Soon after this last visit we went to an orthopedist at Rady Children's Hospital and imediately had both feet operated on to seperate bones that never seperated at birth. The cartiledge between the bones gradually hardens into bone and the child cannot walk .My daughter and I are both overweight which is not too noticable from the city and state we were from, but here we really are. He seemed to always want to focus primarily on weight.Once my daughter got her foot surgery she became active and the weight for her became a non issue.

Ver smart and well trained

The best Doctor

Dr. Duck has been my Doctor for many years and I wouldn't trade him for any other. He listens, gives me good advice, sends me to whatever other specialist he believes I need andI trust him and thats very important for any Doctor.

He was horrible!!!!!!