Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig W Anderson has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Craig W Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig W Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Draper, UT.