Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig E Blum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Blum has been my doctor since I was 6 years old. I'm now 19. I have scoliosis, which eventually had to be corrected with Spinal Fusion Surgery. Dr. Blum treated me as if I was his own daughter and gave me advice about scoliosis out of concern. He no longer does surgeries, but because he knew my back better than anyone else, I requested he assisted Dr. Ferrick in my surgery. He agreed to work in the opporating room. To this day Dr. Blum is the best thing that has happened to me! He's a doctor that I will personally never forget.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Blum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1975
A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Craig E Blum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthtowns Orthopedic Group, 3673 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig E Blum in this video.
Dr. Craig E Blum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.