Dr. Craig H Feinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig H Feinberg?

Professional and Compassionate

It's very rare to find an MD these days who cares about his patients as much as Dr. Feinberg.

The Best!

I couldn't be more pleased with a doctor! First he took the time to do a thorough exam and tests, communicate the results in an understandable fashion and answer all of my questions--and I do ask a lot. He was extremely knowledgeable and competent as well. I felt I was working with a partner in my care who listened to and accommodated my preferences, leaving me feeling well cared for and very satisfied.

Amazing Doctor

I cannot find fault with this individual at all. Dr. Feinberg is thorough, patient, caring and an asset to the medical community. It's a comfort finding such a caring man to put our family's health in.

This is the first doctor I've seen in a long time who seems like he really cares.

Excellent doctor

Dr Feinberg has been my primary doctor for 3 years. He is very thorough and takes time to check, diagnose and explain. I also appreciate his phone calls to address concerns and questions that pop up after an appointment -- an excellent caring doctor. Also impressed with his staff and lab staff at Summit Medical Group.

Complete care

Excellent doctor. Complete knowledge, full communication.

Great doctor

I recently saw Dr. Feinberg for my annual physical. He was very thorough and spent a lot of time understanding my family history. I would recommend him.

Dr. Craig H Feinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.