Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig R Foley has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I had the most horrible experience with Dr. Foley. I called his answering service after hours in incredible pain from a condition he had diagnosed during a colonoscopy a few weeks earlier. My condition was getting worse and worse and I believed I needed immediate help. Instead of trying to understand what was happening, or even asking me any questions about my condition, he demanded to know why I was calling him on a Friday night and told me that my condition wasn't an emergency at all. He has mad and rude that I had bothered him. He continued to berate me on the phone until I said I was sorry that I called and then I hung up while he was still yelling at me. He had no sympathy or understanding. He didn't even try to give me options. Who would want to ever see a doctor like him?
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013, 2008, 2016, 2011, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Craig R Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOgden Gastroenterology Associates, 4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 2855, Ogden, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig R Foley in this video.
Dr. Craig R Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.