Dr. Craig Foley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Foley?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

He's an awesome doctor who keeps you well informed about everything that is going on. I felt at ease with him and he has a great personality.

Great first impression

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I have only had a surgical consultation so far but he was so attentive and comforting about my upcoming surgery. I feel totally confident in his ability. His staff were all friendly and very competent as well.

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

I had the most horrible experience with Dr. Foley. I called his answering service after hours in incredible pain from a condition he had diagnosed during a colonoscopy a few weeks earlier. My condition was getting worse and worse and I believed I needed immediate help. Instead of trying to understand what was happening, or even asking me any questions about my condition, he demanded to know why I was calling him on a Friday night and told me that my condition wasn't an emergency at all. He has mad and rude that I had bothered him. He continued to berate me on the phone until I said I was sorry that I called and then I hung up while he was still yelling at me. He had no sympathy or understanding. He didn't even try to give me options. Who would want to ever see a doctor like him?

Beware

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I'm a 29yr old in a colostomy bag.... Thanks to Foley!

Beware

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Dr Foley almost took my life me. Do your research.

wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on August 30th, 2013

had colon cancer surgery, Dr. Foley warm and comforting with lots of knowledge and experience. Staff helped tremedously with emotional support.

Caring the way it should be

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Foley spent the time to assure and inform. He was very pleasant and patient throughout my husband's colonoscopy. Would recommend him highly.

He solved a problem no one else could!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have been battling sever constipation my entire life. I spent so much time a Primary Childrens and every other GI clinic in Northern Utah and got zero results. I would just get handed a fiber chart (I am queen of eating fiber) and told to live with my problems. When my father fell ill he saw a great doctor named Dr. Ziggler. I later went to this doctor who sent me to Dr. Foley. He listened respectfully and told me there was a test they could do to see if I have Colloidal Inertia, a disease that is often over looked in Utah. I had it, had my entire colon removed and could not feel better today. I am just like a normal person. I am so happy and healthy. I am so overly grateful to Dr. Foley. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with any type of bowl problems. He is wonderful!

Excellent Care

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr Foley and his staff were very professional and caring. They were always willing to answer my questions and I did not feel rushed. Thank you for helping me through my surgery

Posted on September 18th, 2017