Have you seen Dr. Craig A Frankil?

It's just a job

Dr. Frankil seems to be a fair enough doctor. He probably knows a thing or two about heart health. I can't say with confidence he has much knowledge on any other aspect of health, however. Each time I visited this office, I spent over an hour in the waiting room, and then spent a fair amount of time with one of the kind, caring, friendly enough nurses -- maybe 10-25 minutes, depending on what I was there for. And then I spent 1-3 minutes with the doctor. He doesn't seem to have enough time to care, or offer a professional opinion to patients upon request. Don't waste your time or his, asking what you can do to improve whatever condition(s) you're having. I wouldn't say Dr. Frankil is a poor doctor, but I will say I'm shocked to see his overall rating here is higher than 3/5 stars.

Poor

Not very friendly, abrupt, sarcastic, does not explain anything to patient. Makes you feel non existent. Will not return.

love him! and his office very friendly and together!

Just want to say Thanks

Dr. Frankil saved my life in a way. I was referred to him by my family doctor. He gave me an echocardigram and Stress test. Each test was saying something different, he wasn't going to mess around, I was scheduled for a Cath and thank God I was i had four blocked arteries. Two were 100 % clogged, one was 80% clogged and one was 70% clogged. He is my hero.

Dr. Craig A Frankil is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.