Dr. Craig Weinstein Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Craig Weinstein?

Helped me when other doctor didn't

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr Weinstein and I don't understand how anyone could say anything different. Some people just expect miracles I guess! I had an elbow fracture that another doctor (a very well known East Valley surgeon) COMPLETELY missed! He kept sending me to physical therapy which was doing me no good and causing so much pain! I finally had enough and went to Dr Weinstein. He immediately did an IN OFFICE X-ray and identified the fracture! I was then scheduled for surgery just a few days later at the surgery center and have had no problems since then! Pain free and very thankful I found Dr Weinstein!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

He was very kind and listened to my concerns. He replaced my knee . I will see him again.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Office visit was a nightmare. Waited alone in the exam room for over an hour.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Weinstein. I had a very difficult fracture of my left humerus. I had a spiral fracture 5 years earlier and then injured the same arm again causing another fracture. He was able to repair the fracture by surgically placing a rod in the fractured bone. He an his staff were absolutely wonderful and I am recovering nicely. I could not have had better care.

Terriable Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Very arrogant and only worried about his paycheck. Messed up my surgery and I had to have it fixed by different surgeon after many follow up visits and trying to get Dr. Weinstein to listen to me. New surgeon was very angry when he saw the mess I had from Dr. Weinstein's surgery

Good job Dr Weinstein.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Everything went very smoothly.

In It For The Money

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr. Weinstein may be a very good doctor but he sure seems to be in it just for the money. My wife needed shoulder surgery and was sent to a surgical facility that was out of our insurance network so it cost us a lot more out-of-pocket than it should have. I would guess that he has some financial tie to the facility he sent her to--what other reason would there be for not using a regular in-network hospital? We weren't told up front that the facility was out-of-network. I was very disappointed with his operation and will never go back.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Post operatively did not give me a complete update on how my procedure went until my 2 week check- and then only saw his PA

In it for the money

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Really our story is somewhat unbelievable. Daughter injured playing high school softball. Dr. tried to insist we use the MRI facilities at Mercy Gilbert. Because we have a high family deductible and my company self insures we checked for the price. Mercy wanted $2400 for the MRI that prompted a search of a better deal Simon Med charged us $400. But Dr's office gave us all kinds of difficulty in sending the orders to our preferred HCP In fact didn't send them as promised to a Chandler Simon Med having us show up for an appt and without orders after Dr office hours weren't able to have the MRI performed. MRI led to diagnosis of a non ossifying fibroma and a crack in the bone wall into the fibroma. Essentially a broken leg. Daughter was soon outfitted and a leg brace and told to continue playing. Soon the pain worsened and she was fitted with a different brace now was told no activity for 6 weeks. Dr. Weinstein continued to request 2 week followups for which he billed insurance $200 and or portion was $90. After the first such billing cancelled the 4 week follow up and attended the 6 week where his office took an Xray and he pronounced her healed. That was concering because pain had increased again how could see be healed if she didn't feel any better. Finally we were able to convince him to send to a specialist in Orthopaedic Bone issues. But it took them another month to process the referral. Upon arrival at the Specialist she was schedule for Bone Resection surgery and told absolutely no weight on the leg with a tumor that size you could easily have a catastrophic femur break. So not only did Dr Weinstein not successfully treat my daughter but his misdiagnosis could have altered her quality of life

I was thrilled

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I saw Dr Weinstein and he was the only Dr able to diagnos my problem after three other Dr's missed what seemed very clear to Dr Weinstein! When I phoned my other Dr to tell him the diagnosis, he said "I really should have seen that! Good thing you went to Weinstein! He always gets it right the first time!" The office was friendly, professional, clean and very efficient. You can't do any better that Dr Weinstein and staff!

t

Posted on September 20th, 2011

pushes un needed surgery

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Go to the Dr. for Tennis elbow. 1st thing with out seeeing me they take an X-ray. I'm thinking unnesecary medical expense. Then the PA examines my arm tennis diagnoses tennis elbow. The Dr. comes in starts talking about bone fragments in the elbow joint. Says I might need surgery. Doesn't show me the X-ray. Joint with no pain no mobility problem but has chips in it according to the medical litature available to me no surgery needed. I just wanted to get the tennis elbow fixed!