Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig E Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Craig E Henderson has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Craig E Henderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig E Henderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr Henderson has a very good bedside manner. He is warm and friendly and is always professional. He explains things and answers all questions in a clear and easy to understand way. He is the third doctor that I have been to for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and the best. The office staff is so efficient and friendly that it is a pleasure to go there or to call with any questions or requests.
more then a decade ago I underwent a simple procedure that required an overnight stay in the hospital, but because of doctor Henderson lack of judgement, lack of experience and most of all wrong decision, I spend a total of 24 days in the hospital underwent 2 additional procedures, and to top it all of I still suffer from the results, I am always running to the emergency room and have accumulated thousands of dollars in doctor bills. Believe me I have tried to sue him went to several lawyers , but I was told that it wouldn't be financially feasible. I work in the health field and every time I hear His name I absolutely want to ring his neck. and yes I only give that one lousy star because I couldn't submit my review.
I've dealt with Dr. Henderson for almost 5 years now and I travel over an hour just to see him. He is friendly, gentle, listens really well and is very thorough and knowledgeable. Anytime I have a question he always calls me back and never rushes me. His staff is outstanding. The nurses are amazing and compassionate. I highly recommend his office. One time he was unavailable for a bit and I had a visit with Dr. Gould and he was just as wonderful. You can't go wrong with this office.
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Craig E Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOcean Ob/Gyn Associates, 804 W Park Ave # A, Ocean, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig E Henderson in this video.
Dr. Craig E Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean, NJ.