Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig L Hurst has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Hurst delivered my first child after my regular OBGYN had gone out of town. 41+ weeks I had my first appt. scheduled with him on a Monday afternoon. My daughter was delivered at 3 am on that same Monday. Even without meeting with him prior to delivery his personality and professionalism made me feel comfortable. I was very happy that he ended up delivering my first child.
Dr. Hurst was a God-send. After a bad experience with my first doctor, a friend recommended Dr. Hurst. Although I live in Cache Valley, I made the drive for every appointment because it was so worth it. His office staff was prompt, I never waited longer than 5 minutes, and everyone was so nice. I had several complications that any other doctor would have pushed for surgery, but because he knew I wanted to deliver naturally, he worked with me and my doula. He stayed with me in the hospital as I pushed for over an hour, and before that he checked on me regularly just to see how I was doing. I had NO tearing because he was so careful and worked with me instead of trying to force my delivery to his schedule. I felt totally comfortable with him through out the whole pregnancy, and he even answered my phone call after hours when I panicked and was spotting... and then personally called me back the next day to see how I was doing. I don't plan on having any more children, but if I do, I know exactly who I will be using. I absolutely love Dr. Hurst!
I really do think Dr. Hurst and staff are nice - But honestly I feel there is a huge lack of taking the time with patients and seeing if there are any questions. and if a question is asked it's blown off and not takend seriously or answered so quick. I think I would go with a woman doctor - I had first 2 kids with a woman - moved had last 2 with Dr. Hurst and should have switched back to a woman after 3rd. I don't know I think over all disappointed and hoped for more with him. I'm done having kids now but I think I'm going to go back to a woman gynecologist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Craig L Hurst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig L Hurst in this video.
Dr. Craig L Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.