Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig L Israelite
Dr. Craig L Israelite, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Israelite is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Israelite has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig L Israelite has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig L Israelite has the following 31 expertise
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Cancer
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Gouty Arthritis
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Disorders
Dr. Craig L Israelite is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
My surgery was done on a Wednesday, I was able to walk without help by Friday. Went home on Saturday. When PT came to my house Monday She was surprise I was walking without anything for support. I had three PT visits at home. When I went to outpatient PT the whole office was surprise at how well I walked having been out of surgery for eight days. After three weeks I was doing squats & deep knee bends. My range of motion was at a i20%. Thanks to Dr Israelite my knee pain is non existence.
Dr is Great. He replaced my knew 11 years ago. Recently he replaced my hip also. Highly recommend!!
I had bi lateral knee replacement in May 2014. I am so pleased with the out come, thanks to having a great doctor, Dr. Craig Israelite. He was very supportive thru the whole process. From the first office visit to the post surgery follow ups. I was in so much pain, I was bone on bone, so I knew it was time to do what I was not looking forward to doing. Thanks so much Dr. Israelite for giving my life back, to able to get around with out being in pain.
Best decision I made this year. Dr. Israelite and his entire team are true professionals. I was very comfortable knowing I was in excellent hands. This includes Dr. Miller who administered a spinal tap, all of the nurses and doctors who cared for me prior to, during and after surgery up to my release. The administrative staff was also very polite and professional. Dr. Israelite has the best bed side manners that I have ever come across in the medical field, very personable to. Thank you Dr. Israelite and your entire team for taking excellent care of me. I have give my left hip a new name , "Izzy" and my new nickname is the "Hipster".
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Israelite is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Craig L Israelite accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsPenn Orthopedics, 409 Marlton Pike E, Cherry Hill, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig L Israelite in this video.
Dr. Craig L Israelite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.