Dr. Craig L Israelite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig L Israelite?

Full knee replacement

My surgery was done on a Wednesday, I was able to walk without help by Friday. Went home on Saturday. When PT came to my house Monday She was surprise I was walking without anything for support. I had three PT visits at home. When I went to outpatient PT the whole office was surprise at how well I walked having been out of surgery for eight days. After three weeks I was doing squats & deep knee bends. My range of motion was at a i20%. Thanks to Dr Israelite my knee pain is non existence.

Spread The Word

Dr is Great. He replaced my knew 11 years ago. Recently he replaced my hip also. Highly recommend!!

Bi laternal knee replacement

I had bi lateral knee replacement in May 2014. I am so pleased with the out come, thanks to having a great doctor, Dr. Craig Israelite. He was very supportive thru the whole process. From the first office visit to the post surgery follow ups. I was in so much pain, I was bone on bone, so I knew it was time to do what I was not looking forward to doing. Thanks so much Dr. Israelite for giving my life back, to able to get around with out being in pain.

Dr Israelite and his team are fabulous ! After many years of knee pain from arthritis I opted for a knee replacement ! Best decision ever .. I walked pain free 2 days after surgery and never looked back! Got excellent care from an outstanding DR . Cannot be more thankful for everyone at Penn

Excellent Hip Replacement

Best decision I made this year. Dr. Israelite and his entire team are true professionals. I was very comfortable knowing I was in excellent hands. This includes Dr. Miller who administered a spinal tap, all of the nurses and doctors who cared for me prior to, during and after surgery up to my release. The administrative staff was also very polite and professional. Dr. Israelite has the best bed side manners that I have ever come across in the medical field, very personable to. Thank you Dr. Israelite and your entire team for taking excellent care of me. I have give my left hip a new name , "Izzy" and my new nickname is the "Hipster".

Wonderful doctor

Calling Dr. Israelite a surgeon is not very accurate. Butcher might be a better word. He put a new left hip in for me and used the wrong size stem for the prosthesis. So for three years I lived in constant pain and my leg kept getting shorter. When I finally got it fixed not only did the confirm the wrong size pin, but they determined that a piece of plastic that went on the ball joint, was put in backwards. When I complained to him that there was a problem, I was told, "I am a surgeon and the xrays show there is nothing wrong with you leg, so you need to get out of my office and find someone who can tell you what the problem is. He is just a really great all around guy. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Mr.

I would not let him work on my dog. I kept having pain following my hip replacement and he told me my hip replacement was fine, go find someone who can tell you what is causing the pain. He just totally blew me off. Well I did what he suggested. I found that he had severely damaged the femoral nerve to the point it could not be repaired. I also learned that my knee does not track correctly because the hip was not installed correctly. I also now have a left leg that is 1" shorter than my left and have to wear a custom made lift so that I can walk without limping like Walter Brennan. Two years after the surgery I still have major leg pain associated with the hip replacement and have to take pain pills daily in order to function. So like I said, with hind sight, I would not let him operate on my dog. He is someone I think you might want to think twice about using as a surgeon.

Greatest Doctor Ever!

Dr. Israelite fixed a hip problem that was keeping me from walking, one that other doctors said could not be fixed. I am now walking and living a normal life. Greatest Doctor that I would recommend to any one with a hip problem. He really makes you know he cares and wants to help you get better.

This is your guy

My huband had his knee replaced five days ago. Dr. Israelite is the best! He is caring and straight forward. My husband is standing pain free. One week ago on his "real" knee, he was so uncomfortable and in pain. The team at Presbyterian Hospital made you feel like you were in their home. They could not have been more accomadating and respectful. Everyone there smiled all the time and always asked if there was anything they could do for you. The experience was worth the drive from New Jersey!

Quality Service

Dr. Israelite always gives me the impression that I can overcome whatever pain I'm experiencing with his help and knowledge. I'm pleased with the service Dr. Israelite gives.

Dr. Craig L Israelite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.