Dr. Craig Jorgenson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Craig Jorgenson?

Unprofessional

Posted on October 8th, 2011

As a professional working in elder care, I have to say, the lack of professionalism displayed by Dr. Jorgenson was shocking. He requires of others what he clearly does not require in himself. When this was brought to his attention he stated that I had twisted thinking. In a futile attempt to bring the conversation back to a professional level, Dr. Jorgenson's response was "whatever". I this point I knew my assumption was correct regarding the situation and in having done my due diligence, I was able to move forward in the decision making process for my client.

A RARE FIND

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Jorgenson has been my personal physician for 5 years. I have also worked with him and observed his work ethics as well as his compassion and genuine concern for patients. I highly recommend him and Odyssey Hospice.

A caring, professional

Posted on February 13th, 2010

Dr. Jorgenson works with a lot of patients who are elderly or terminally ill. He shows an amazing amount of compassion and really takes the time to make sure that his patients and families get the information that they need. I highly recommend this physician.

Posted on June 12th, 2016