Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig S Koenig has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Craig S Koenig has the following 14 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Craig S Koenig has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig S Koenig is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I'm very disappointed in how I was told that a staff member would call me once my serum came in so I could stop by the office to get it. Apparently according to the nurse on the phone it's not the staffs policy to call pt's once their serum comes in so the pt knows to come on by. I have been in the health care system for over 20 years and that is a poor policy excuse to give to any patient. That just says that the patient is not your number one concern. I want Dr. Koenig to call me!!!
I do not feel that Dr. Koenig is a "specialist" by any means. I took my daughter to him because her asthma, was not fully under control. Without even testing her, he told me, "she doesn't have allergies". I ended up finding a much better allergiest 7 months later who tested her on the first visit. As it turned out, she tested positive for both environmental and food allergies. Now, with avoiding the foods she is allergic to, her asthma is well controlled with lower doses of her asthma medication. I would NOT recommend him.
Dr. Koenig was simply rude. He was asking questions and I apparently didn't understand exactly what he asking. He clarified what he meant and I would have been happy to answer the question but couldn't. He went on and on, in a very irritated fashion, explaining what he meant to the point of being ridiculous. All the while my young daughter was sitting next to me as she was the "new' patient. For the rest of the visit, this was how he explained everything to me; over and over and over again. I wish I could say that we had a wonderful, productive visit but I cannot. Dr. Koenig acted as though he was doing us a favor and he wasn't at all happy about it. On the other hand, the office and other medical staff were pleasant and we had a short wait time.
Dr. Koenig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Craig S Koenig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Specialists, 300 Medical Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Craig S Koenig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.