Dr. Craig Kraffert Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Craig Kraffert?

Very Helpful

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Helpful and kind. Dr. Kraffert took his time to be sure of a diagnosis. His obvious intelligence in his field was very evident. I will continue to see him for my dermatology needs in the future.

Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Kraffert and his staff for taking the necessary time to complete my surgery. I will always be thankful for the excellent care and follow up.

Strange

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I went once and all I can say is he acted strange! I felt very uncomfortable there, and I will never go back!

Very Happy with Redding Dermatology and Dr. Kraffert

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kraffert for years and I am very satisfied with the level of care I have received. He takes the necessary amount of time with me and I never feel rushed. He thoroughly explains the diagnosis and the treatment. Appointments are easy to get, wait time is short, his staff is professional and courteous and his facility is extremely clean and organized.

STAFF

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Staffffff the worst!!!!! Tried filling a prescription took over a month. Then staff claims they called it in. Same scenario 2months later. Lucky I know the pharmacist and she told me staff NEVER called in script. Worst stafffffff ever. Lied to me and family when we are counting on it. DONE NEVER AGAIN! TO BAD HES A GREAT DOCTOR BUT HIS STAFF JUST DOESN'T WANT TO DO THE JOB THERE PAID TO DO.

Wonderful Serivec

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I think Dr. Kraffert is a wonderful doctor! If you speak spanish he can speak spanish too! The service is wonderful, he's very kind,and very patient. When I had my accutane treatment I did something I wasn't suppose to do and he kindly told me to stop. When he says something, he says it with a lot of confidence. He's very sure about what he's saying. All in all Dr. Kraffert is one of the best doctors I've ever met.

Not worth the wait

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Kraffert has an odd bedside manner and is consistently late for appointments. Obviously their office over books....

Upset Parent

Posted on April 11th, 2010

My daughter went to see Dr. Kraffert in regards to her acne. Dr. Kraffert was rude and insensitive. My daughter left there in tears. Dr. Kraffert acted bothered that I even asked questions, he did not explain the expense of the treatment, which was come to find out extremely expensive. We will not go back. DO NOT GO TO DR. KRAFFERT, do your research and find another doctor.

Posted on April 29th, 2017