Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Krause
Dr. Craig Krause, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, VA, with other offices in Gainesville, VA and Columbia, MD . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Krause is affiliated with Inova Mt Vernon Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Krause has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Showing 5 of 21
My wife and I spent over three years and Thousands of dollars trying to help our son. We went to numerous doctors and ran countless tests. We were watching our son spin out of control and our home was in disarray. If this is you read on. This is no joke. Within 2 visits Dr. Krause had diagnosed and provided a combination of medications that has allowed our son to live a normal life. He has turned around 180 degrees. Save yourself and your family the time, money and stress and take your child or teen to see him. If this reached one family it was worth writing.
Dr. Krause is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Inova Alexandria Hospital
St. Elizabeths Hospital
26 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Craig Krause accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig Krause is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, VA.