Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig L Miller
Dr. Craig L Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig L Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I received my new patient bill from the office. I called to question the bill, and the billing lady was incompetent and could not answer my questions. After I paid my bill, I received a letter from the office stating I was kicked out of the practice due to me questioning my bill. Not to mention the tone of the letter speaking to me like I am incompetent. All over questioning the bill?
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Craig L Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShreveport Internal Medicine, 1449 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 100, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Craig L Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.