Dr. Craig Lankford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Lankford?

Exceptional doctor appointment experience

Posted on August 11th, 2017

This is the only doctor's appointment that I have ever been to that I was seen before my appointment time. Zero wait time. Fascinating. Even after I was taken to the exam room, Dr. Lankford came right in. Zero wait time. The staff was professional and friendly. The doctor was personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. I have no complaints. Only compliments. I almost never give 5 stars but this experience was the exception. Five stars well earned. I picked 5 minutes below because there wasn't a shorter choice.

Best pain doctor around.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

When a person is in pain as badly as I was with more than just one type of pain in different areas of my back, this is the guy to see. He will actually listen to your questions and whatever it is that you are trying to explain even when I was not sure how to explain the different pains that I was having. I remember telling him that I wish he could be like Spock and just feel what I was feeling so he could figure out what was wrong and fix me. He smiled and said we would figure this out together until it made sense to me. I was not an easy case at all and not just any back doctor would have been able to put up with me. Even Jason the ex-ray guy is amazing and very patient. All the nurses and the entire staff have been about as good as it gets.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr Lankford is a true healer

Pain relief

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr. Lankford was great at listening to my complaints and seem to really understand were I was and were I wanted to be. After having 2 microdisctomies, L4-5, I was still having sciatic pain, as well as having pain in my right shoulder. After doing some injections and physical therapy I am happy to say most days I am pain free. I loved the staff they were always so helpful when I called in. I actually miss them! Thank you Dr. Lankford for giving me my life back♥

NOT RECOMMENDED--HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I read where another reviewer said Dr Lankford "listens" to his patients. Huh?? In my case, he MAY be listening--but surely doesn't provide any feedback. I've never been to a doctor who has SO LITTLE to say. I feel almost embarrased after talking to him about my back injury problems because he provides no response. Literally. At times, he has literally said no more than a few words and he minimizes my concerns when he does speak. He doesn't even look at me, even when I'm speaking, he just writes in the chart and then get this--he walks out of the room without saying goodbye, nothing. He just walks out! This has happened the last few visits and I think surely he will be right back. Nope, office staff comes in to tell me we're all done and when I am to return. I leave there with unanswered questions, with confusion, and feeling belittled. I'm in the process of finding another doctor, needless to say. I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR.

Posted on August 11th, 2017