Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig L Leonardi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Leg Dermatoses
- Basal Cell
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I will never ever go back to this doctor again! Not only did I wait 1 hour to see him, but when he finally showed up he was rude and dismissive. He barely even looked at the area that I was concerned with, and when he did he made me feel like an idiot for even suggesting that I may have a problem. Told me he saw nothing. He prescribed a $142 tube of steroids for me, and said this might help. I would never go back to him again, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone I cared about. Worst doctor experience of my life
Dr. Leonardi treated me as if I were being silly for wanting a skin cancer screening at the age of 30. I am a fair skinned, red head who has spend a considerable time outdoors. I was angered by his lack of consideration and the way he "wrote me off" as just being overly concerned when he was 45 minutes late and rude to boot. Never going to this provider again.
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Jackson Health System
Dr. Craig L Leonardi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCentral Dermatology Pc, 1034 S Brentwood Blvd Ste 600, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig L Leonardi in this video.
Dr. Craig L Leonardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.