Dr. Craig W Lillehei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig W Lillehei?

Back in 1993, Dr. Lillihei performed surgery on a then, 4 year old version of myself. After removing several tumors from my right lung, life couldn't be better. I hear my parents really dig him too. If Dr. Lillehei ever reads this: Thanks for doing such a wonderful job, I really appreciate it!

mother of inpatient child/never seen in office

Dr. Lillehei has always seen and operated on my child as an inpatient at Children's Hospital Boston. He is prompt, kind, thorough not only with his evaulation of my son, but with his time answering my questions, explaining procedures and complications, and calming my fears over the phone no matter the hour or if it is his day off. Dr. Lillehei is a conservative surgeon and has always made my son's safety as well as my peace of mind as a parent his top priority

Wonderful man. As kind and giving toward families as he is toward patients. Willing and able to to whatever is needed. He has an aura of hope and possibility about him.