Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig N Lippe
Dr. Craig N Lippe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with another office in Whiteville, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lippe is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lippe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig N Lippe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 19
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lippe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Craig N Lippe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig N Lippe in this video.
Dr. Craig N Lippe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.