Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Lopatka
Dr. Craig Lopatka, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Lopatka is affiliated with OSF St Joseph Medical Center, Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois and The Center for Outpatient Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Lopatka has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lopatka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OSF St Joseph Medical Center
Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
The Center for Outpatient Medicine
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Craig Lopatka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Outpatient Medicine, 2502 E Empire St, Bloomington, IL
Dr. Craig Lopatka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.