Dr. Craig T Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig T Marks?

He Was Amazing!

He did my gall bladder removal and he was very nice, he showed his concern and always put me at ease he was very great!

Dr. Marks is a real professional

I just want to say that Dr. Marks is a real professional. He operated on my wife a few years ago and did a wonderful job. She had to have her gall bladder removed because of stones. I had to see him recently because of apparent gall bladder issues. One of the things I liked about him when I first met him was that he wasn't there to stong arm my wife into surgery. He wanted to present all the facts that he could and let my wife make an educated decision. She did. And we appreciated that. He did the same thing with me. Prior to meeting Dr. Marks my wife had seen another surgeon and felt stongly that he just wanted to do an operation and he really didn't care. So it's easy to say that I would recomend Dr. Marks to anyone.

Dr. Craig T Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.