Dr. Craig M Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig M Martin?

I have always cringed when it was time for my annual exam. I am so happy I went with my gut after reading a bad review. I had the most comfortable pap I have had in my entire 37 yrs!

The office staff was so nice and Dr Martin was a great docto . He took the time to get to know me and didn't rush me ou . I'm happy I found him.

Do not waste your time with this doctor!!

Dr Martin is a condescending, insensitive doctor who doesnt take the time to listen to the patients concerns or address the root of their symptoms. I do not endorse this doctor. He needs a available course in manners and respect.

Wonderful doctor! Comfortable, human, warm and funny and solid medical care. Would recommend with great enthusiasm.

One in a million

As i write this, I remember my first time meeting Dr.Martin..He reminded me of my favorite English Lit professor, just a laid back kinda guy..Then as i began to go see him on my checkups, he became more than my Doctor, he became my friend. He is very professional, courteous, gentle, and an over all caring individual. I have PCOS, so he was always on top of it, from the start. PCOS is something I have been battling with since I was a teenager, so he has been able to help control it. As I have not yet, met Dr. El Khoury, I look forward to meeting him in the future. Dr. Martin, has left some mighty big shoes to fill..So, as Dr.Martin goes on his road of traveling, and leaving us all with a good doctor..lets all bid him a safe farewell..For he will never be forgotten, but remembered to all of us. Dr. Martin, you are one wonderful person..Keep what your doing true to your heart, and you will always be a wonderful doctor. :)

really great OB

Dr. Martin goes above and beyond in terms of caring for his patients. I have many friends who I have referred to his practice and they all say the same thing..."best OBGYN by far" He and Dr. El Khoury make a great team and I have always felt like a top priority whenever I step into the office.

It's hard to write a review of this doctor as I have had ups and downs. I met him while he was delivering my son via C-section and he was my doctor while we struggled with infertility. He is a very caring, kind person. Since the infertility I have become pregnant. I was misdiagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy by this doctor, which almost ended a perfectly health pregnancy. Another reason I am not sure about my review is because I started out a little overweight (10lbs or so) and he told me to only gain 20lbs total and when I gained that 20lbs before my due date, he really got on my case about it, I am not grossly overweight there is no reason for me to be treated as such. This is not 1950 when women were not allowed to gain more then 15lbs. I am a healthy, active person that just happens to be 10lbs heavier then "Healthy weight" But I have a lot of positive experiences with him as well. He was very supportive durring a loss and he spent the time with me when I had questions. With my son I do feel I was pressured into a C-section so thats a downside as well...

Dr. Craig M Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.