Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig M McAllister
Craig M McAllister is a Doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 24
I had two knee replacements, one in 2010 and the other two years later. Both experiences with Dr. McAllister and his staff were very positive. My wife, who is an RN, rated Dr McAllister as excellent. Compared to two friends who had surgery elsewhere, I had no surprises and my recovery was much faster than theirs -- by months. Follow the suggested post-surgery disciplines and recovery time will be minimized.
Really outstanding doc. Second time our family has used him. His swift-path method is awesome. His staff was there 10 years ago at our las total knee. I have so much to say about him but I'm given very limited space. My recovery was phenomenal.. 3friends have used him and one on the way with similar success. My scar is tiny, my pain was very minimal, I walked out of the hospital with a walker but a week later I did my post op with no aid ( though he wasn't real happy about that) and a regular gait. I know this sounds biased but I truly believe that anyone who has availability to use him and his method and chooses another doc is short changing themselves. check him out at jointCure.org. Another friend had his done with another doc last week. His expierence so far is nowhere near as positive as mine.
He was able to put me back together after I got hit by a crab pot in Alaska and was pretty broken up. He was very prompt and fixed a arm. That was spiral fractured and today 10 plus years later it is still without any discomfort. No residual pain of any kind. I would highly recomend this man to fix u. In fact if you decide not to have him help u. I question your ability to reason and may need mental help! Amazing doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions510 8th Ave NE, Issaquah, WA
Take a minute to learn about Craig M McAllister in this video.
Craig M McAllister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.