The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig McBrayer
Dr. Craig McBrayer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. McBrayer is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus and Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig McBrayer has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Craig McBrayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.