Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig M Mcgoran has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My husband and I have gone to Dr. McGoran for years. He is a good listener and I appreciate that. He always takes his time and never rushes me. Not only has he gotten us through some difficult health issues he's also helped us tackle some personal issues. I will always be grateful to him and his staff. I have referred several friends to Dr. McGoran and all have been satisfied.
So, I called the on call doctor line due to having a yeast infection and had to wait over an hour for Dr. McGoran to call me back!! After being paged three times and still no reply the on call nurse had to call his cell phone to get ahold of him and when I finally did hear from him he acted as if I was wasting his time, no apology for how long it took, didn't even know the phone number to the ONLY 24hr pharmacy in my area, and was very short with me. I have never had to wait as long as I did to get an on call doctor to call back, this is ridiculous and unacceptable, I you consider seeing him as a doctor, I would consider going else where.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mcgoran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Craig M Mcgoran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCornerstone Primary Care, 17900 Talbot Rd S Ste 102, Renton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig M Mcgoran in this video.
Dr. Craig M Mcgoran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.