Dr. Craig M Mcgoran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig M Mcgoran?

LOVE Dr. McGoran

My husband and I have gone to Dr. McGoran for years. He is a good listener and I appreciate that. He always takes his time and never rushes me. Not only has he gotten us through some difficult health issues he's also helped us tackle some personal issues. I will always be grateful to him and his staff. I have referred several friends to Dr. McGoran and all have been satisfied.

Irritated at 3am

So, I called the on call doctor line due to having a yeast infection and had to wait over an hour for Dr. McGoran to call me back!! After being paged three times and still no reply the on call nurse had to call his cell phone to get ahold of him and when I finally did hear from him he acted as if I was wasting his time, no apology for how long it took, didn't even know the phone number to the ONLY 24hr pharmacy in my area, and was very short with me. I have never had to wait as long as I did to get an on call doctor to call back, this is ridiculous and unacceptable, I you consider seeing him as a doctor, I would consider going else where.

Dr. Craig M Mcgoran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.