Dr. Craig Miercort Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Miercort?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Miercort excersied excessive radiation for my breast cancer. I have been told my a noted surgeon where I now reside that my breast is the second worse case of very poor administering of radiation she has seen in a twenty year practice.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Miercourt, a radiation oncologist, was recommended to the patient. He was kind and easy to talk to. The radiation that was performed on the patient was very successful, however, two or three months later when tumors were growing in a different location, he would not do the radiation that was requested of the patient and the family. The excuse was that if the patient wanted to do more chemo, the radiation would deplete the patient’s body and the chemo wouldn’t work, as well. Supposedly, the patient’s cancer was incurable – which Dr. Miercourt and the oncologist knew – so that excuse was inappropriate. What actually happened – which Dr. Miercourt admitted to the family – was that he and the oncologist had an argument about it because the oncologist wanted to do more chemo (even though the patient was going to die, anyway). Instead of following the family’s orders, he gave in to his oncologist ‘friend’, which led the family to believe that he was getting some sort of inducement from the oncologist for going along with the chemo when both knew it wouldn’t cure the patient. Dr. Miercourt is not recommended. The patient died just a couple months later.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere, very good customer service, very professional and knowledgeable staff ad medical. Considering the circumstances, it was a good experience.

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I found that at WellSpring the staff was great! Primarily the physicians and those that directly took care of my treatment did not make me feel like it was just their job, but like they truly cared about my wellbeing and care. Everyone was really professional, thus making it quite effortless to come there.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Wonderful!!! Everyone was an angel!!!

C.B.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

My health care needs were met with a professionalism extraordinaire! In addition to being friendly, the staff is compassionate and caring. The WellSpring experience let me forget I had cancer!! Thank You! !

Posted on July 25th, 2011

DR MIERCORT SPENT TIME WITH ME DURING MY TREATMENTS AND DURING MY COMPLICATIONS AND ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE. I AM GLAD HE WAS IN CHARGE OF MY RADIATION AND FOLLOW UP .

Top Notch

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Was very scared about having breast cancer. Got in fast for an appointment. Answered all my questions and had a very caring manner. Told me the truth. I left from my consultation feeling a lot better and the nursing staff followed up with a phone call. My treatment went right along as planned. The therapists were always smiling and put me at ease. My insurane was filed and I didn't have to worry about that. I just had my f/u visit after ending treatment and things so far look good. I come back again in 2 months.

Exellent

Posted on June 29th, 2009

Dr. Miercort and staff are the best. Very kind and caring - helped me through my radiation treatment

Posted on January 24th, 2017