Dr. Craig Milhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Milhouse?

Old school

Posted on July 19th, 2016

No Doctors in this age spend the time with you to hear your issues and figure out a plan for health like Dr. Milhouse. He is a throwback to my youth and is a to be honored for his commitment to being interested in your well being instead of cycling patients through to meet margins.

excellent

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr Millhouse is very serious, very intelligent, and an excellent listener. Beyond that Dr Millhouse then is excellent solving the problem. Whether it be about fractures or blood disorders Dr Milhouse is outstanding.

Savvy Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2013

He is dynamite on diagnosis and recommended treatments. He has changed my life for the better over and over during the 11 years of his care. That includes accurate assessment of lung and heart problems that are now fixed, back problems, broken shoulder protocol, etc., etc., etc. Just the best!

Every athlete who comes in is more important than medical patients

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr. Milhouse is a nice enough doctor but I will never spend an hour waiting for him while he is chatting on the phone again. I will never be skipped over while any athlete that comes in gets seen immediately .

The best Doctor I have ever seen

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I am a woman that had a rule to never go to a male physician, and for 40 years have not ever gone to a male Doctor. Dr. Milhouse changed my opinion. Dr. Milhouse was patient, kind and thorough. He made me feel as though I was the most important person in the room instead of the Doctor. He never rushed and took the time to talk to me. I will recommend him to everyone I know. I will now make Dr. Milhouse my doctor no matter how long I have to wait in the waiting room.I only had to wait 10-15 minutes each time I have been to see him.

Good but way too busy!

Posted on August 8th, 2008

Dr. Milhouse is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I even followed him to his new office when he left a big medical group. BUT, he is a sports doctor for several pro teams, plus he has a very small office staff and many, many patients who like him. So the waiting time, even with an appointment, is often hours. And to follow up on something, often will never result in an answer. So it's very frustrating. Not worth the wait, especially when you go in because you're ill.

An Excellent Physician.