Dr. Craig A Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig A Mills?

I am a patient of Dr. Mills and have been satisfied. However, I am 500 miles away in a strange city with an acute sinus infection and was told no medicine could be called in for me. It is pouring down rain with no idea where a clinic is and I will have to take a cab and go out sick in this miserable weather. I was told I would have to come in to see Dr. Mills - 500 miles. I can't beleve an antibiotic couldn't have been called in.

A very Acaring Doctor caring Doctor

Dr. Mills always takes time to make sure you're well informed concerning your ailments. He explains things so that you can understand them and is very thorough. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else!