Dr. Craig Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Montgomery?

Personable doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr Montgomery was very helpful, caring, and straight forward. He made us feel comfortable and talked to us as people and not just another patient all robot in and out like. I had to call him after hours and he talked to me and was very understanding and didn't have us wait to come to him he gave us other options if we needed to see someone sooner! We went to the hospital and he personally and one of his nurses called to check in with us and we weren't even technically his patient yet

Posted on March 12th, 2017

I was a hospital Respiratory Therapist and currently a patient of Dr. Montgomery, awaiting surgery. If you want dewy eyed love get a dog. If you want top notch, honest surgical care get a surgeon who's honest with you and knows what he's doing. Dr. Montgomery is the later.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I think the world of Dr. Montgomery! Even though the wait times can be lengthy at times, if you want the best, it's worth the wait! I had a couple high risk surgeries, C3-C7, and he totally put me at ease, because I had full confidence in his ability. He was totally upfront with me. He was right on the money regarding pain, recovery, everything. He operated on my husbands back several years prior, and he's still doing wonderful. I'd trust him with any future surgical needs I might have, but judging by the great job he did, it's not likely I'll be seeing him again, anytime soon:)

As long as you stay on top of things.....

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Initial waiting was 2.5 hours long. Service after initial eval has been great, direct and without much wait. Kind an courteous. I recommend that if you want it that way that you are proactive and reach out to the staff as nicely as possible. They are super busy all of the time yet took the time to locate information and talk to insurance companies for me. My surgery was excellent and I am really please with the outcome. Dr. Montgomery is very nice and explained all my issues. Excellent surgeon.

surgery was better than I expected! minus losing my voice permanent, that I was not told about!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Montgomery was a great surgeon, he understood my pain that I was having. He made me feel comfortable and at ease about the surgery. . Itsbeen aalmost three weeks and half my issues have been relived, from severe pain. THE only thing I was not told by the ananesthesia ologist wasa chance I would nevee get my voice back!!!!! Very upset about that one thing! But the surgeon was very professional In all ways possible!

Terrible after care

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Once Dr.Montgomery completed my TLIF fusion he was through. Terrible post op/after care, no follow up,wait forever to get an appointment after surgery,wait forever to hear results and discuss tests results. Have to call and call and call to get any response from Doctor. Slow follow up on needed information for insurance companies. VERY VERY busy office so you wait for hours in waiting room, then Dr spends zero time with you, never looks you in the eye or actually examines you. Late follow ups lead to recovery problems not being discovered until it is too late to provide needed treatment. Patient is on his/her own to find post surgery care,medicines,recovery programs and diagnose symptoms. If your surgery goes 100% according to the book, you're all set. If you have ANY complications...you're on your own.

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I highly recommend dr. Montgomery! He is absolutely incredible. His staff is very friendly and works quickly to get back to you by phone when needed. Your appointments are always right on time. I had a spinal fusion done and I'm very pleased. I would like to thank dr montgomery and his team of residents who took good care of me during surgery and during my stay at the hospital. The residents checked on me frequently and did everything possible to make me comfortable. Best hospital experience ever ! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for truly showing that you care. God bless you all.

Staff and respect of patients terrible!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Staff is rude and uncaring, they do not care how much pain you are in at all. Doctor does not listen or care about what you have to say. does not explain procedures,does not listen to your symptoms, just another dollar sign and hurry up about it!

two years and going strong

Posted on May 19th, 2011

After being bullied by another orthopedic doctor in town I sought out Dr. Montgomery on the advice of a friend. I have to say that I was completely happy with all aspects of his practice and felt comfortable that my overall well being was cared for. I had two disks replaced in my neck and had lost quite a bit of feeling in my arms. I am now at the two year mark and am very happy I entrusted myself to him. I would recommend him to anyone (and have) who would like to be treated respectfully and with great skill. Any wait (and we all have one...) is well worth it!

over see staff !!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

had to wait 4 months for date of surgery. I do not think appt. staff realizes the pain most pts. are in. After calling office to set up a surgery date five times I was finially given a date of four months out. Was told this was normal waiting time. While I do believe the DR. is a very good surgeon I am not a fan of his staff.

Posted on February 28th, 2010

I needed another surgery after having surgery by another surgeon in town. My outcome with another operation was excellent and I recommend him to all.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2009

I've had no problem with appointments or surgery with Dr. Montgomery and after surgery I didn't think I would ever feel this good again. Excellent Dr. and Staff is very helpful and get back to me very quickly!