Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Muetterties MD
Dr. Craig Muetterties, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havertown, PA, with other offices in Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 10 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Muetterties is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Easton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Muetterties has 13 locations
2010 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
Dr. Craig Muetterties has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Craig Muetterties is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Muetterties is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Crozer-Chester Medical Center-Springfield Division
38 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Craig Muetterties Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig Muetterties's office for more information.
2010 Old West Chester Pike Havertown, PA 19083
1088 W Baltimore Pike Media, PA : (215) 748-9000
240 Geiger Rd Philadelphia, PA : (215) 676-2232
140 John Robert Thomas Dr Exton, PA : (610) 280-9144
325 Central Ave Malvern, PA : (610) 644-6755
190 W Sproul Rd Springfield, PA : (610) 328-8700
933 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr, PA : (610) 527-3800
100 Witmer Rd Horsham, PA : (215) 440-5085
30 Medical Center Blvd Chester, PA : (610) 876-6448
945 Chesterbrook Blvd Chesterbrook, PA : (610) 964-9663
1600 E High St Pottstown, PA : (610) 327-7022
175 E Chester Pike Ridley Park, PA : (610) 595-6000
2 Bala Plz Bala Cynwyd, PA : (610) 644-6755
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig Muetterties is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havertown, PA.