Dr. Craig Nakamura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Nakamura?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Amazing man and Doctor!

Amazing!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I was thrilled when I left Dr. Nakamura's office! Our pediatrician passed away a few years ago and it's been impossible to find anyone to fill his shoes. My daughter has asthma and allergies and is always getting pneumonia. The peds in this town seem scared to treat her, and Dr. Nakamura is exactly what I am looking for!! He is amazing with kids, and explained everything in great detail, took time to actually review her chart, make eye contact, ask questions and even quiz me! I loved every part about our visit, and all the staff was amazing, as well. It seems like everyone there has much respect for the doctor, and they all enjoy working there - which is refreshing in itself. Everyone was very responsive and personable. It's refreshing and comforting. I look forward to a long relationship!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr.Nakamura is an amazing person and doctor! There's not many doctors out there who actually care! But he does! He's such a kind intelligent person and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr.Nakamura for all your help and everything you do ♡

Posted on December 24th, 2014

Dr. Nakamura is the BEST pediatric pulmonologist in Las Vegas, hands down! He has been caring for my son for almost 12 years. He is very knowledgeable and has a kind bedside manner. He values what I have to say as a parent, as well. More than anything, he is incredibly genuine. You are not just a chart number to him. He works tirelessly seeing both patients in the clinic and rounding on children in the hospital. My son has a rare neuromuscular disease, has a tracheostomy and continues to be ventilator dependent at night. I have met numerous parents over the years who also see Dr. Nakamura, and every single parent loves him as much as I do! True, you have to schedule your follow-up appointments far in advance, but that is not unique to his practice. Anyone who regularly sees good specialists knows it can take 2-4 months to get in with them. There are very few good specialists here in Las Vegas, so when you find a gem like Dr. Nakamura, you are fine waiting. He's worth it!

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Dr Nakamura cares about his patients as if they were his own. Most knowledgeable doctor you could ever ask for. For sure trust him with my life, he knows what he is doing! Difficult to get an appointment unless not weeks in advance. which creates a problem when you suddenly wake up sick, hard to get in to see him or Ryan the same day. Waiting room time leaves much to be desired but in the end, it is worth the wait. Just wish they would call or text when it is near the time you will actually be seen rather than get there on time for appointment then sit and sit and sit.

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Dr. Nakamura and his staff are wonderful!!! Matthew has been under their care for 9 1/2 years and we couldn't be happier. The staff is always accommodating to our needs. Dr. Nakamura is the kindest and most caring doctor I've ever seen. We also love his NP Ryan, as we have known him all these years as well.

HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

This office is the worst and doctor is not dependable. We waited all afternoon while my son was in the hospital for the doctor to come see us and he never showed so I finally got an appt. for my sons asthma check and then they call now to reschedule me AGAIN! I only have Fridays off from work and every Friday I need they have something else going on!! I have missed too many days from work due to my son being in the hospital and these people do not care. I work in the dental field and know that our patients come first and this office simply will not help!!! come on front desk and doctor but I guess now I see how bad all his reviews are and I will have to find someone else!!!! Get it together!!!!

Rude Staff Member

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Nakamura is awesome. My child has gone to see him numerous times in regards to her asthma issues. However, the head receptionist/Nurse Debi is extremely rude. She was rude to me once before, but I brushed it under the rug thinking she was just having a bad day seeing as it was extremely busy at that time. However, I received a call from her confirming my daughter's appointment and I advised that I would need to reschedule. With an attitude she asked my why I needed to reschedule and when I told her why she then made a loud sigh of annoyance. She was very unprofessional and as much as I like Dr. Nakamura, it's making me contemplate going to another pediatric pulmonologist.

Horrible experience!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

First of all, to get an appointment took way too long...more than a month!! When we finally got there, we waited for over two hours. The staff was rude and did not care...they seemed very insensitive...it was a horrible experience...

Great Doctor, HORRIBLE staff.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

He is kind, caring, upfront, very approachable and a Dr. we are lucky to have. His staff however...they are unorganized, rude, abrupt and constantly "too busy" to help with anything. My son has cystic fibrosis and had two test done last august, the staff never bothered to track down the results of the test that they told us to go get. They make us schedule the appointments so far apart...3 months in between...and they forget about us the second we leave the room. The worst is the elder nurse...Debi I believe her name is...She should be fired.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

My daughter has severe asthma. For the first time, she can participate in ballet! I cried. Thank you!

Thank you!

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Nakamura saw my son 3 years ago. It recently hit me what a big impact on our lives he made. My son had chronic respiratory symptoms and was seen by multiple specialists in the past. No one was able to figure out the problem. Dr. Nakamura diagnosed Kaden in two visits. He took the time to talk to me and I felt that he really cared. We have since moved, but now that we know Kaden's disease, he is doing sooooo well! He is now a normal kid. I just realized how lucky we are when most of the doctors out here have never even heard of this disease. We are relocating back to Nevada and I look forward to it.