Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig D Neitzel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Craig D Neitzel has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 10
What happened to Customer Service? Our Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Co. always tells us to Confirm with the Dr.'s Office prior to Appointment to ensure the Dr. is a PPO provider? l was nicely connected to the Billing Department "Only to be told to call my Insurance Co.". She acted like she didn't want to deal with my question & just wanted to get off the phone. No answer, no appointment will be made. Carle needs to review their billing staff & maybe replace one employee. Haven't seen this Dr. But was referred to this Dr. by another Dr. However, I don't need a referel per my ins. & my condition. Just the Dr's office to acknowledge that they carry are insurance!
Simply incompetent. We have had a diagnosis from the family doctor. Asked them to confirm by performing a biopsy. Were not able to perform the biopsies correctly, as the pathologist put it for this condition. And were dishonest in sharing the problem with us. Realized this after requesting the pathologist report.
22 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Craig D Neitzel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarle Physician Group, 1701 Curtis Rd, Champaign, IL
Dr. Craig D Neitzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Champaign, IL.