Dr. Craig Panos Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Craig Panos?

Sub standard care from Dr. Panos

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Craig Panos started out to be excellent. However, over time his office refused to return my calls for a follow-up with a neurosurgeon. At this writing it has been 7 weeks! I have moderate to severe bone spurring at the area of my last neck fusion. I have repeatedly called regarding my persistent headaches and no call backs. I also had to instruct his assistant Chandy Bennett on how to bandage my toe that had been crushed. I had to provide my dressing materials to complete the process. They forget to follow-up with my pharmacy on my prescriptions. Very frustrating.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017