Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Mommy Makeover

Dr. Jonov and his staff far exceeded my expectations in patient care and expertise. My goals and concerns were quickly and thoughtfully addressed throughout the entire process of consultations, surgery, and post-operative care. I have been living in Japan this past year and was able to coordinate long distance with a different time zone and a very short window of when I could be in town for the surgery. I expected the results of my “mommy makeover” to be an improvement in problem areas that had been affecting my self-esteem for years. Not only did he improve how I looked, he erased any evidence of damage to my body from pregnancies and fluctuations in weight, while making my contours appear more feminine and athletic. I am thrilled with how I look and.would recommend Dr. Jonov to anyone looking to make a cosmetic change.

Won't fix a bad surgery.

I have had serious body image issues, since I was young. My pants, no matter how small, could be pulled straight down, without unbuttoning, skirts and dresses looked ridiculous on me... I had man hips, and no butt. I went in for my first consultation to get implants, back in 2004, with another surgeon (who has since left the area). I was 17. I left with information on the procedure, and a better understanding of what I was getting into. I have autoimmune issues, so this doctor was very concerned about putting a foreign object into my body, especially with other health issues. I respected him for that. Well... fast forward, 13 years. I hear that fat transfer is now a thing. I figure... 1) I have the money, the job and ability to take time off and 2) the fat to do it with! I was excited about the fact that I wouldn't have to put a foreign object in my body, that we could sculpt my body exactly how I wanted it, and I would finally feel feminine. I made an appointment for Dr. Jonov. We talked, in depth, about my concerns, what I wanted, my struggles, etc. I really liked that I felt like he listened to me. Talking about how much he could shape me out on my hips (which I said was more important than my butt), where he could and would take the fat from, etc. etc. He talked me in to all the upgrades. Spinning the fat, after the remove it, and before they inject it, with my blood, to aid in healing, doing the vazer treatment, etc. My surgery was creeping up in price, rapidly. But, I've wanted this for so long, I truly didn't care. I believed I was going to get exactly what I wanted. Surgery day comes. I was to be there at 10, for a noon surgery. Had to fast. No food or water. Noon comes and goes. Then 1... then 2. I'm starving. Nobody's coming in the room. They're all eating their lunch (I could smell the food... I was STARVING). Finally, I'm told he's running behind (duh). He never came back to talk to me. I was FINALLY taken back at 4:30. Still not one glimpse of the doctor. I was so dehydrated, they missed my vein 4 times. They also overlooked the very obvious detail that I had a hysterectomy and tried making me take a pregnancy test. That was a slap in the face, especially when I was already so emotional. I nearly walked out, but I wanted it... SO. BAD. So... I wake up from the surgery, way late in the night. Still no doc. My friend takes me back to the hotel room and (of course) I'm looking at the work done. I instantly am like "okay... there's a butt, but my hips don't look any different." I brought this to the nurse's attention at my post-op visit the next day. She agreed with me. Dr. Jonav did not. Said it would change. But that we'd keep an eye on it, and do some injections if it wasn't how I wanted it. Every single visit I'd say I still didn't like the way it was looking. Every visit he said it would be different. Even said that at 6 months the fat relaxes more and expands. It didn't. After my 6 month visit, I went in to ask for it to be fixed, and to talk about another procedure. He sort of blamed my hip bones being uneven for the way that I looked (don't mind the fact that he put next to NOTHING on my hips... really, it was just in my butt). Then, when I got the quote for my other procedure, the injections were on there for an additional $3k! I already paid nearly 13k for a surgery I don't like. Now I get to pay 3k for a TEMPORARY fix? I didn't schedule my year checkup. They reached out to me to schedule, and I explained why. She assured me she'd get back to me about it and didn't. I reached out, a few times, to try and get a response... nothing. They're not willing to make things right. Bottom line is... he was running WAY late. Instead of talking to me, he just saw another "BBL" on his books... took fat out of my stomach, put it in my butt, and went home for the night. He paid no attention to what I wanted.... The thing I was paying him a LOT of money to fix. The issue I've had with my body since as long as I can remember. Basically, if you really want attention to detail... he's not the one.

second chance in life

had eyelift sergery .so pleased with it I look so young and natural .get complement every day .feel so good about myself I love it change my life to the better I love myself and the look thank you dr jonov

Dr. Jonov is amazing!

Dr. Jonov is amazing! After being a stay at home mom with 4 kids, I felt its time to reward myself. I went in for Mommy Makeover consultation and it was a great!. I was impressed with his staff and his honesty when it came to discuss my result. He mentioned I had no breast sag and would not need a breast lift, although I would need a full tummy tuck to get rid some of my stretchmarks. I am now 4 months post from my Mommy Makeover and I'm in love with the new me!

SUCH A PIG!

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE WITH ANY DOCTOR EVER! HE WAS SO RUDE!!!!!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO A SINGLE PERSON!!

I had some fillers d..

I had some fillers done and I enjoyed every part of the experience. I was expecting some pain and bruising since I had this procedure done in the past somewhere else, where there was a lot of both involved. I was very impressed with Dr. Jonov. I felt no pain and was amazed that there was no bruising. It's now a week later, and I am very happy with my results. I look fresh and nothing about the result looks un-natural. Thanks again to Dr. Jonov and his staff.

I was very skeptical..

I was very skeptical to get a Breast Augmentation at first but I figured I would make a consultation appointment to see what they had to say. Dr. Jonov and his assistants made me feel very comfortable about making my decision. It has been a month since my surgery date and I couldn't be happier. The staff is so pleasant to be around and always has smiles lit up on there faces. They even greet me by name which makes me feel important, especially since they remember exactly who I am. I am very happy I decided to undergo Breast Augmentation and am very happy with the helpful team at Gallaria of Cosmetics! Thanks all!

I learned about Dr. ..

I learned about Dr. Jonov by a friend of mine who had under gone a BA by him and was very happy with the results. I have for years dreamed about one day doing my BA and since she had great luck with him and his staff I decided to go in for my consultation. I believe the consultation was very thorough, I left with ease at mind knowing I was in great care. My experience with the staff and with Dr. Jonov have been really pleasant. I felt very comfortable speaking with them about my desire to go through my procedure and they were very helpful with my recovery process. Any time I have a question I just give them a call, no hesitation to my questions. I am very happy with my results even though I'm only 1 and half weeks into recovery.

Dr. Craig R Jonov is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lynnwood, WA.