4.9

Have you seen Dr. Craig R Peterson?

THE BEST CARDIOLOGY OFFICE

Dr. Craig Peterson and the entire staff at Eastern Shore Heart Center is the best ever! There is no wait time. I feel my time is just as important. Appointments are kept on time. The efficiency and the expert physician and staff are so caring, kind and proficient. They all make your visit very comfortable and pleasant. I have been a patient for many years with excellent treatment. Testing and taking pictures of your heart are very comfortable (sitting in a chair, rather than lying on a small table). I had two open heart surgeries and now Dr. Peterson keeps my medications, blood work, testing, etc. on a regular basis and I have had no issues. Just a perfect place for care of your heart!!!

1. I am fortunate to..

1. I am fortunate to be able be examined at this clinic. 2. I had a pleasant experience. 3. Stanley is a pro. Stephanie is a pro. 4. I am a little concerned about my (at times) irregular heart beat. The EKG revealed some skipped beats. 5. Thanks for a pleasant experience.

Excellent

The facility and staff were excellent. I didn't have to wait to see the doctor or to have the procedures done. Everyone, doctor and staff, were good about explaining things and listening...........this is something that does not happen everywhere! Being able to have the tests done in the same facility as the doctors office is a definite plus. A friendly and relaxing atmosphere.

Great

I love the staff at this office and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. They treat me like a friend each time each visit. Although the procedures can be difficult, the staff is there to help and urge me on - like a great cheerleading squad! The facitlity is always clean and comfortable and the waiting time is minimal. I am so glad I decided to come here for my heart health.

Consultation with Nurse Stephanie and Dr. Peterson was very helpful in my understanding of what I had perceived to be a problem, but turned out not to be.

Good

Dr. Peterson and his staff are very professional but yet personable. On minor issues that I thought I had, Dr. Peterson gave a good analysis which calmed me. The staff is there to help you understand the procedure they are performing.

Professional

Staff is and has been very professional and super to talk to.

Caring

Dr Peterson spends the needed time to discuss health problems and answers any questions in detail. The staff is very professional and caring.

Great

Dr. Peterson and his staff has always been there to answers questions and assistance. He was my mother's doctor also, he explains the tests and proced ...

Great

This cutting-edge cardiovascular facility is the best I have ever seen. Dr. Peterson has invested in high end medical equipment for testing, set up right in his beautiful new building. This is literally a one-stop-shop, cutting out critical time of getting diagnosed, that oftentimes costs people their lives in other facilities. He has designed his office and trained his staff to take care of all of the patient's needs. The staff is extremely friendly, caring, and knowledgeable as well. From the moment you speak to the staff on the phone to the minute you leave the building after your appointment, the staff make you feel special. They truly care. Dr. Peterson first started seeing me in 2006 for a rare condition. Although the condition is a central nervous system disorder, he knew exactly what it was, although a local neurologist didn't even know what it was. He is absolutely brilliant. A couple of years later, my elderly mother needed a cardiologist. I brought her in to see him, and of course, she absolutely loves him. When my young son started having heart palpitations, I took him to see Dr. Peterson. For a worried mother, knowing that Dr. Peterson would have his technician perform an echo with the state of the art equipment, and I would find out the results the same day, meant everything. I did not have to endure sleepless nights thinking the worst. And most recent, my husband was having right sided chest pain, and Dr, Peterson brought him straight in, even though he was a new patient. Each and every time I have seen him whether it be for myself or a family member, we have received OUTSTANDING care. Baldwin County is Blessed beyond measure to have such a first rate cardiologist and comprehensive team right here in beautiful Fairhope. I am a Registered Nurse so I have seen the best and the worst of facilities and care. And Dr. Peterson is the ONLY heart specialist that my family will ever see. ~Thank you Dr. Peterson and all of your wonderful staff, for everything you have done for my family. If all medical doctors cared for their patients even half as much as you do, we would all be much healthier, happy and thriving citizens in this wonderful country. God Bless!

Great

They where so nice and made me feel so welcomed. Every one made sure I understood what they where doing and what they where going to do to me.

Wonderful

I came here today for a check up from an EKG from my regular doctor and I was able to get all of the testing done needed to check out my heart! I will also receive my test results today as well! Wonderful doctor and awesome staff! Everyone made me feel at home!! Thank you Dr Peterson and staff!!

Dr. Craig R Peterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairhope, AL.