Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig S Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig S Roberts has the following 12 expertise
- Fracture Fixation
- Femoral Fractures
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Hip Fractures
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Craig S Roberts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig S Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I myself am completely unsatisfied in the entire office and staff.. attitudes, and a sense of "let's get through this day" feeling every time I entered the building. I had been on crutches for quite awhile, finally back to walking and now I'm laid up once again. Failure of hardware. So now it's gonna be 5 surgeries that I have got to deal with and even more loss of time. I call and call and NEVER get calls back. They have no sympathy for ppl in pain. They treat all patients differently. I think "my opinion" I nvr want to see that place again, and with everything I got, I'm going to try and see a real surgeon with better qualities...
Seen one time.. and would not answer any of worry about questions.. always seen nurse that did not know what was going on and never the doctor.. and she could not answer any of my question s ether.. OK so now I'm still needing surgery before I can ever walk.. and uofl or any body will not call me back.. I've called and called.. 6 months on crutches is to long.. when it was supposed to be around 2.. so I think u see where I stand at this.. they seem to have gave up on me..
Dr. entered the room and began the appointment 1 hour after I arrived on time and immediately called me and my husband by the incorrect name. He refused to listen to the history or the symptoms that I had and repeated questions that seemingly had no bearing on the issue whatsoever. When correcting the doctor regarding the many incorrect statements he made, he claimed that he would not argue simple semantics. He was unprepared for my visit in that he did not have my previous films or MRIs but was adamant that he knew what was wrong-incorrect. His diagnoses are inconsistent with my history or all previous doctors that I have seen. At the very least, I have now been referred to someone who will hopefully help me. However, prescribed medications that I do not need and will not fill. I am disappointed that any of my insurance money will go to this doctor at this point.
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Craig S Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUofl Physicians, 234 E Gray St Ste 564, Louisville, KY
Dr. Craig S Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.