Dr. Craig N Rosebrock Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Craig N Rosebrock?

COMPASSIONATE, INTELLIGENT & DEDICATED DOCTOR

Dr. Rosebrock was reassuring in a situation that I knew was far from good. He took the time to educate my family and I, was committed to saving my Dad's life and made follow-up visits and CALLS (which go far beyond his scope of duty). I could not have prayed for a better Doctor to rely on in such a time of need. Our family thinks of him as an angel...well-deserved. Highly recommend!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your warm words.

Great Doctor and Person

Dr. Rosebrock treated my husband on several occasions at UNC Hospital and Pulmonary Clinic. He was very considerate and caring. He went beyond the normal care to make sure he was seen and cared for.He is an excellent doctor and cares about his patients. I wish his practice was closer to my location.

ER charge nurse Provicence Medford Medical Center Oregon

he responds quickly to my ER patients in crisis, gets them to the ICU and is highly competent.

Thanks

Dr. Rosebrock took great care of my Father when he was in ICU. He took time to answer questions and was very patient with my family. I highly recommend this physician.

Doctor's Response

Lovely physician. He is not afraid to think out side of the box when it comes to diagnostics and treatment. Bedside manner goes without saying. He listens with an attentive ear and a genuine concern for ones well being.