Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig H Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Craig H Rosenberg has the following 14 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Craig H Rosenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
When I came down with a severe lower back pain I called their office. They want you to talk to nurse who assess your situation and then she sends you to the right doctor in the practice. I called twice in a day and left 2 voice mails. I didn't get a call that day. Next day was Saturday. So I didn't hear from them over the weekend. No calls on Monday either. I called on Tuesday when the voice mail greeting said that the nurse was going to be out. I called again on Wednesday and got a call back. She Then Transferred me To Dr. Rosenberg 's desk for an appointment. I got one for 2 and half weeks later. I saw the doctor and that was fine. They gave me a follow up appointment. When I got home I realized I couldn't make that data. So I tried calling back to change my appointment. It took me another day and half to do that.
I was experiencing major back pain and I was told to see Dr. Rosenberg. Upon my visit, I immediately felt comfortable in his hands, he seemed very knowledgable and caring during my treatment. My pain has gotten much better thanks to Dr. Rosenberg. I highly recommend his expertise.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Craig H Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthside Hospital, 301 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. Craig H Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.