Dr. Craig Ruetzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Ruetzel?

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

Dr. Ruetzel is great! He took his time to explain what was going on and each step we could take while in labor with my son. He never made me feel rushed and listened to all my husbands and my questions. Once my son was born both he and I had complications that made us stay in the hospital for a week. Dr Ruetzel worked closely with my sons doctor to make sure we both were able to go home together. He came in multiple times to check on me even when I was his only patient in the hospital and he was not on call. I would highly recommend him! And I am very happy he was the doctor on call the night I went into labor!

Going to a new doctor turned out well

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr.Ruetzel took over my retiring doctor's practice. I am very pleased with the kindness shown me by the staff. Dr. Ruetzel made this first appointment a very positive one. He listened, questioned, and discussed treatments and options with me. A very good start!

Awesome!

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Awesome Doctor took his time with me did rush me through as if I was on an assembly line. Explained everything to me.

patient

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Many years ago I was a patient of Dr. Devine, she was amazing, I was a young girl and the experience with her was great. She set the Bar high and I hadn't found anyone comparable until I met Dr. Ruetzel. He listens, talks, spends time and now he isn't practicing at Atlantic OBGYN.....Where did he go? Anyone?

Posted on April 30th, 2015

He is the best doctor around...I have followed him from practice to practice!! I trust him to no end!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Ruetzel spent considerable time talking to me and making sure I understood the diagnosis and the treatment. I felt very comfortable with him.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr. Ruetzel is great! He is a very caring doctor and takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and questions. I first went to see him for repeated miscarriages and he talked with me for 30-45 minutes about all of the options while other doctors would just say "try again." My appointments are usually very quick. The wait time is short and if I show up early, they will usually see me early. I have had some issues with their billing department, but they have had a lot of turn over and things seem to be getting better.

Best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Posted on January 10th, 2012

We can't say enough good things about Dr Ruetzel. throughout our pregnancy, he took the time each visit to explain things, answer our concerns, and was very knowledgable. He never did things just because that's what was done- he had a good reason or he didn't do it. He helped us to achieve the birth experience we wanted and took excellent care of me. He has a pleasant personality and listened to us and what we wanted. I am very thankful for Dr Ruetzel and his part in the birth of our son.

The Best GYN in the field....

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr Ruetzel has been my Dr..since the day he started treating patients 19 years ago....He left his last practice and I have searched high and low for him....As long as he is practicing, I will not have another OB/GYN. He is the most WONDERFUL Dr, I have ever had, and truly cares about his patients....

Posted on September 21st, 2017