Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig S Cohen MD
Dr. Craig S Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merced, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig S Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Craig S Cohen has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Craig S Cohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
One of the best physicians I know
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig S Cohen - Posted on November 17th, 2009
23 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Craig S Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig S Cohen's office for more information.
333 Mercy Ave Merced, CA : (209) 564-5000
Locations & DirectionsMERCY MEDICAL CENTER, 333 Mercy Ave, Merced, CA
Dr. Craig S Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merced, CA.