Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Sabre
Dr. Craig Sabre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nazareth, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Sabre is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Muhlenberg Hospital Center and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Sabre has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs from conventional medicine, which is sometimes referred to as allopathic medicine, in that they incorporate a type of manual therapy called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) into their treatment in which they manipulate the spine in order to relieve pain when other methods have not been successful. This is reflective of the philosophical difference between the two types of physicians; osteopaths are trained to treat the body as a whole in the belief that the body is structured with the ability to heal itself while medical doctors treat specific illnesses or symptoms.
Overall, osteopaths and medical doctors in the US are both equally qualified to treat patients and they work in the same settings and provide the same treatments.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Sabre has been our family doctor for 20 years. He takes the time to get to know you and listens to how you feel. He will do everything he can and then recommend a specialist for you. Roberta and Marisa are wonderful and know your past history. They will get you into the doctor as soon as possible. Dr. Sabre will get back to you immediately, if you call with an emergency. Dr. Sabre is very pleasant and has a wonderful caring bedside manner.
I have been a patient for a few years and I have to say this office has gone down hill. There's always a half hour to hour wait to see the doctor, then you see the doctor for 15 minutes he gives out pills then charges 190$ a visit!!!! I'm looking for a new doctor. I would not recommend this office to my worst enemy. Plus the staff is always different I have not seen the same face twice other than the doctor. I'm so let down and feel robbed.
Dr. Sabre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Muhlenberg Hospital Center
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Sabre Physicians, PC
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Craig Sabre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSABRE PHYSICIANS PC, 111 S Spruce St, Nazareth, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig Sabre in this video.
Dr. Craig Sabre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nazareth, PA.