Dr. Craig Sabre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Sabre?

Very pleased!

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Sabre has been our family doctor for 20 years. He takes the time to get to know you and listens to how you feel. He will do everything he can and then recommend a specialist for you. Roberta and Marisa are wonderful and know your past history. They will get you into the doctor as soon as possible. Dr. Sabre will get back to you immediately, if you call with an emergency. Dr. Sabre is very pleasant and has a wonderful caring bedside manner.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff. My family and I have complete confidence in Dr. Sabre. Due to my husband's job, we've travelled around a lot; he's the best doctor we've found anywhere. I would recommend him to all.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Horrible doctor. His care is based on how much money you have. Cheap insurance equals poor care.

Robbed

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I have been a patient for a few years and I have to say this office has gone down hill. There's always a half hour to hour wait to see the doctor, then you see the doctor for 15 minutes he gives out pills then charges 190$ a visit!!!! I'm looking for a new doctor. I would not recommend this office to my worst enemy. Plus the staff is always different I have not seen the same face twice other than the doctor. I'm so let down and feel robbed.

Not What You Need in a Doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Gets confused easily. Unprofessional. High staff turnover. Charges far too much for simple procedures. Seems uninterested in correct diagnosis. Poor followup.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr. Sabre and staff are pleasant enough. I am just not confident in the care. He never seems to know why I was in before or what medicine/treatment he gave me previously even with chart in front of him. He is too willing to hand out medications and not appropriately address the problem. Was not interested in my past history or obtaining my medical records from previous physicians. Nice isn't enough for me. I need to have confidence in my doctor.

Satisfied with medical coverage

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Overall a very good in my account with this doctor.

Posted on November 14th, 2017